Fullstack embedded developer @Flexbridge AB
We are looking for a fullstack embedded developer (both hardware and software) to develop and support a new generation of industrial IoT controllers.
We are looking for a "fullstack embedded developer" - a specialist with competence in schematic engineering, embedded software development and understanding of ARM-Linux.
Required skills are:
- Experience in electronic schematics engineering
- Knowledge of C/C++ programming for embedded systems
- Practical knowledge of Linux systems (ability to build custom kernel, develop own drivers)
- Experience with development boards such as RaspberryPi, Beaglebone, etc.
- Ability to work in agile/iterative development process
- Design and implement hardware (schematics) and software for embedded devices from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Design, develop, test and optimize embedded device hardware
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software (including low-level programming in C/C++ and work with custom Linux builds)
- Participate in meeting with customers, capture and analyze requirements
- Provide post production support
Our vision is to make the True Distributed Control Systems for industrial automation a reality to ever growing demands. The core product is a combination of fully wireless industrial controller and a software infrastructure to create reliable and flexible industrial control systems within the concept of Industrial Internet of Things and Industry 4.0
What we achieved?
We have a prototype hardware and going through testing at the moment. Besides, we have an educational platform to help, inform and educate people in the ways of the new programming paradigm we use to develop future industrial control systems.
What’s the challenge?
For the next 6 months, we will run pilot projects, improve our hardware to comply with industrial requirements and build our core product to be ready for the full-scale test at the next step.