Vimotek is growing Space start-up based in Luleå Science park. We develop innovative products/solutions for in Space robotics and autonomous navigation.
We are looking for a master's or PhD’s student with background and willingness to become an electronics engineer. The candidate will be involved in designing, prototyping, production, assembling and testing of our products with hands-on experience.
In this role, you are given the flexibility to work at the rate your own schedule permits with the newest technologies in the rapid growing space sector. Ideal for a student that might have limited time in their schedule to work at their own pace in an area that is gaining lots of traction
- Experience with mechanical engineering tools such as CAD and FEA
- Good in mathematics and physics
- Knowledge of MATLAB/Simulink
- Base to good understanding of electronics, optics, control theory, electrodynamics, robotics
- Ability to writing technical documents such as requirements, studies, reviews, technical guides, manuals etc.
- Willingness to work with hardware, prototyping, assembling, testing
- Good command of English, no Swedish required
NB; Some work can be done remotely but candidate need to be able to come in to office as well, when required.
Salary: Market rate
Location: our lab at Luleå Science Park, 4 minutes walk from LTU